"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Friday, September 28, 2012

Last day!

                                         




This is it!  Today we go back to the orphanage to visit and say our goodbyes.  We fly out of Ethiopia at 4pm  and get to Dubai sometime after 9pm.  We have another horrid layover- over 5 hours long- and our flight takes of at 2:30 am!  We arrive bright and early in NY on Saterday and have a 2 hour drive home.

I am jumping out of my skin to see my kiddos!
The girls are doing really well but even so I ask for your prayers for them.  They are strong girls but this is a huge thing.  Actually, everytime I try to imagine what they must be feeling I start to cry because it really is such a hard thing.  Praying that they will feel God's presence and peace through this whole transition.  Thank you!!!!

No comments: