"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Sunday, September 23, 2012

This morning we went to see the girls!
Mike got out of the van first and Jerusalem practically jumped into his arms...she clung to his neck- I had to do do a double take because I was so surprised! Then Helen came over and did the same.  When I stepped out of the car I had arms tightly strung on my neck. I picked each of them up and hugged and kissed them.  When I put each of them down they still clung.  It was one of the best moments ever.

That was a sweet surprise...I guess that the driver was'nt lying...they are ready to go.

And tomorrow is the day!





No comments: