"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Giver

Future BFF's cousin cubs- Caleb & Eli
HUH? Ok let me explain...Princess Sova-Grace made me do it...
SHe was pretty thriled elastics fit in her hair- Im not gonna lie- Caleb was too ;)
Jacob's not in the picture because he ran away very fast.
This is what happens after dinner in the winter I guess.


Last night while tucking in Sova, she told me that she wanted to give "tuchimayo' some coffee. That is her old caretaker in India. She told me that Tuchimayo does not have coffe and that she would like some. I got such a kick out of that- she must see how important it is to Mike and I and she thinks Tuchimayo must be missing out on some good stuff!
My friends and I are in the midst of sending care packages to India and Nepal so I told Sova that we can send some coffe to Tuchimayo w/ a picture of Sova. She seemed pretty satisfied but then she decieded to ask for more. She thought that her friend Shandhya would really like 'cream' (Im assuming whipped...the kind she eats off my Really good coffees:)
And then she said she wanted to give her extra red mittens to her friend Shasmita because her hands are cold! I think she has the Gift of Giving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!!! Sova has such a tender heart...its like she has your DNA!!!