"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


The cousins
Aprons for the Turner women!



Surprise...look who's going to be a big brother! Baby Eli and Jack...Congratulations Jess!
There is much to be thankful for every year but I feel particularly blessed this year.
Last year I had a little piece of my heart living halfway across the planet and now she was making pumpkin cookies w/ me last night.
Oh how I love THanksgiving! I believe it always must stem from whatever childhood memories we have of that particular holiday. I made Mike watch the old Miracle on 34th Street last night w/ me to start of the Holiday right :)
I've havent done "Black Friday" shopping since I was 16...tomorrow I embark w/ my mom on a very early morning...these deals better be cut out to all that they are supposed to be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving from the Ewests and Tarun! It is so fun to share in your joy this Thanksgiving as we celebrate Tarun's first Thanksgiving as well. What an awesome miracle of God that we have to be thankful for as our little ones are finally part of our families!