"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Tuesday, November 25, 2008

All dressed up and no where to go




Here's a sneak peak of this years Christmas cards! Notice the height difference of Jacob and Sova...they are only 13 months apart but this weekend I had to return a size 8 to the store because they were to short for my 5 year old!
Sova-Grace was in love w/ her 'ballerina' dress...she twirled around and said, "no take it off mommy...later...not now...Sova sleep in dress...no take it off" about 22 times. The smile says it all!
She was really disappointed that I would not put on a pretty dress too.
I think Caleb looks like a little dough boy :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOHHHHH!!! They all look like dolls. My! Jacob IS tall! :)

Anonymous said...

ohhh - you have to send me a card. How excited I am for you and michael and the boys . Sova is beautiful - and reading your words of adoration for her brings tears to my eyes.

Just today i was going through Bella's baby clothes ( deciding what ones to keep and leave here in the USA) and i came across the outfits you sent her in Paraguay. Oh Jill and Michael- you guys are so close to our hearts. I miss you, and am so thankful for the time we had together.

I hope everything is well with you. Keep in touch ok.

LOve you - all 5 of you !!!

Hugs,
Cari