"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Im back...kind of :)

Ok twist my arm Sarah- I'll start blogging again. But just so you know...it's just for you ;)
Sadly our computer crashed and Im in Mike's office on his laptop. Our computer had ALL of our pictures- 7 years worth...including babies and India! Someone is coming over next week to take a look at it and try to recover what was lost...Im in denial that the pictures may be lost.
So once our computer is fixed I think I will update this site w/ some great pics :)
hopefully next week-
We are going over an Indian familiy's house tonight for dessert- they are from our old church and we thought it might be cool for Sova to meet an Indian family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha THANK YOU!!!! I was so excited to see you wrote a post!!!!!!!!! Have fun at dinner! Talk to you soon :)

Anonymous said...

P.S.
I can't believe all of your pictures may be lost! Did you have them saved on a backup/flashdrive :(
I hope they can recover them all!!!!