"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Saturday, September 6, 2008

Thanks!
















Well we are finnaly feeling a bit more normal :) We seem to be caught up w/ our sleep and falling into a routine. Sova's doing great! She is a fish- she loves to swim and loves to jump into the pool and go under w/ out us catching her- we then have to grab one of her flailing limbs under water and pull her up- she comes up w/ the biggest laugh and smiles ever! Today she learned that cat food does Not taste good. She eats good, we comminicate well, she seems happy, she sleeps all night now w/ out waking up and she even naps in the afternoon...yahoo! The napping really helps me- it's the same time as Caleb's nap and this gives me some time to read to Jacob and do phonics and handwriting (getting ready for math.)
The boys enjoy Sova- Jacob realy loves her and...well Caleb is learning ;)
My days seem VERY long and slightly caotic- they really do seem to All talk at once- and I know it's only 3 kids but when I take them out to the bike path or park-Im so not used to 3 that I feel like I have a large brood and I notice that Im the mom w/ the most kids now...very strange feeling! When Mike and I got married we wanted 6 kids! Eveytime we had a child enter our family the number has gone down ;) Although, in Sova's orphange we were so overcome by the children begging for us hold them that we looked at eachother and wondered out loud if we can take more home...there is such a need for these beautiful little children to have families...they are so eager- my heart still breaks....but when I see my daugher fluttering through the house...I have such hope!
Thank you all for your love and prayers and for following our Journey to Sova- Grace...what an amzing experince this was...but really it has only just begun!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to see her! We can't wait till Christmas. She is beautiful. - Ian

Anonymous said...

Hey! I miss your blogging! But I guess a mom of three must have her hands full. You are excused. But I still check everyday for a new post!:)

-Jocelyn