"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Monday, September 1, 2008

just tired



The last 2 days kind of blurred together for me...


It was awesome seeing the boys again- they ran in so excited- gave huge embraces, Caleb couldnt stop giggling and saying,' I missed you!" it his adorable voice- And Jacob would not let go of me, he rubbed his eyes and said, 'something is wrong w/ my eyes'...he was crying :) ANd so was I.


Sova watched us and got a little shy and nervous..the boys just could not believe that she was really standing there- they could not stop smiling! They greeted eachother w/ awkard hugs and then we sat down to a table full of Happy meals that mike and the boys picked up. Jacob and I were the emotional ones kind of laughing and crying at the same time while eating- it was such a special time that I will never forget.


The day felt like 100 hours- we kept on looking at eachother w/ this look like...are we going to make it? We were completely wiped out from traveling/ timezones...well we still are- I should not be typing ;)


But besides the tiredness things a good- Sova is doing so well. Food and comunication is no problem. She woke up in the middle of the night crying so I joined her in her bed and she fell back to sleep. SHe is so funny- I have some funny stories but I must go to bed! Days are pretty crazy around here at the moment but I'll try to write more later :)

No comments: