"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Monday, June 1, 2009

This is a random post declaring that I am an official tag sale lover!
Going from point A to point B on any given Saterday morning I drive by so many tag sales...this time I actually stopped and I drove away w/ my trunk tied down w/ string! I'm not kinding either- but the reason for that was because of a great $4 table that was an actuall school/daycare table that Im going to use in our new 'school' room :)
For 2 years now I've been trying to convince Mike into converting out sunroom into more of a playroom...I think once he saw that table sitting in the driveway he got scared and of where I was going to try to put it so he gave me the go ahead to rearrange...and I love it!
(He admits it's better now too ;)


By keeping the art supplies and paper layed out all day the kids are constantly sitting there writing and drawing...tonight Jacob and Sova taped a sign up on the wall that read, 'No 0,1, 2' (no one under 3 is allowed I guess?) and a picture of chickens (chickens ARE allowed in)

1 comment:

Jocelyn Barker said...

Looks good! (and so does the new site design:)