"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 Daddys


Caleb:
"Mommy, when I grow up...I be a big daddy...I sleep in your bed (stops and thinks) daddy sleeps in my bed...(more thinking) HEY Then There Be TWO Daddy's! (laughter)"

Jacob:
"Im going to build my house in the back forest...Im going to live in a tree house and you can come visit me!"

Sova Grace:
(dramatic) "I dont know HOW to build a house! I will stay here and drink coffee and talk to you mommy...OK?"

I Love it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ian Barker said...

That is too cute. I like Sova's idea the best.

Sarah Torchio said...

hahaha That is so cute!!!!!!! Sova cracks me up!!