"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brothers


Naptime:
Jacob and Sova are hiding Caleb under couch cushions so that I will not find him and put him down for a nap.
Why is it that the kids play best together right after lunch when it is time for naps/ school?
After capturing Caleb he screams, "I need you Jacob, help I need you! Mommy, I need Jacob!"
Jacob (loving the fact that his bro is crying for him) says, "I'll put you to bed Caleb."
"thank you Jacob" say's caleb
Again, he does it all...and I couldnt resist peeking in to watch Jacob rub Caleb's back singing, 'twinkle twinkle little star.'




Fastforward several hours...
Jacob has nostrils that can smell the neighbors food. We can never get away w/ popping popcorn at night without him running out of bed. This time Caleb was still awake so Jacob set up a, 'popcorn picnic.' Something about clean bath hair, pajamas, and mischevous grins...I can never say no :)

1 comment:

Jocelyn Barker said...

They are too cute!! I love that you have passed down our popcorn-loving tradition to the next generation.