"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Yes, that is dirt all over the table...Mike worked late tonight so we made mud pies...inside :)
The boys kept on looking up at me to watch my reaction as they poured water over their dirt on the table while swirling it around with their hands...they loved it.

Our corn and greenbeans sprouted and we are now waiting on the daisies.


I took the kids to a 'bouncy place' today- they were the Mega inflatables w/ obstacle courses and all. Im glad no one took a picture of me stuck in that thing (yes- really stuck- hey if skinny minnie Sova needed a push, you can imagine how bad I needed one!) but Id rather look like a fool than wave to my kids from a bench...(they dont know what they are missing out on :)
Caleb amazed me w/ his climbing skills (see child on volcano:)

Tonight Sova asked me to not make anymore mashed potaotes- she asked if we can drive to her 'India house' and eat 'those big balls' that Tuchi Mayo would roll up and stuff into her mouth. It was so cute- she was trying so hard to remember what was in the 'big balls' and she showed me w/ her hands how they were made and rolled and put into her mouth.
We havent been to an Indian reastauant w/ her yet- I think it would be nice to treat her to some of her Indian cusine soon! Yum.
She has also recently informed me that she loves her middle name 'Elliana' very very much...and will sometimes request that I say her full name, 'mommy say, Sova-Grace Ellianna Turner'...
so sweet :)

Jacob working w/ daddy...not a new sight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I think you have officially lost your mind!!!! Mud pies in the house??! lol You're crazy!!! I wish my dad let me make mud pies in the house when I was little!!! lol

Anonymous said...

I am clarly not OCD...your dad would pass out if he spent the day with us! :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha that's for sure!!!! I think he'd go into cardiac arrest!!! LOL