"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Jacob the Engineer:
9pm I peeked into the boys room to find Jacob working at his tool bench. He opened up an old cell phone to see what was inside. He LOVES doing things like that. He has to know how EVERYTHING works...and then he remembers it. He has an old VCR and that is his on going project- he likes to take the gears off and pretend to fix it. He is so intense and focused when he works I think he Really thinks that he is going to actually fix the thing!
He clearly inherited this from Michael who can fix anything...they are already talking about buying an old car and 'fixing it up' together for Jacob when he is older :)



Spring Fever: it was 35 defrees but Sova- Grace got a bad case of Spring Fever. She caught me going through her summer clothes that friends gave me. She immediately had to try on a half dozen dresses- she was in love :) "No take this off mommy, please, sova wear it tomorrow?!"
She also saw the pink maryjane crocs I had stashed away and she was thrilled...she is sleeping w/ them on as I type :) Last weekend I told her that it might snow again and she litterally fell to the floor and was close to a tantrum...I think she had enough of winter.


Caleb enjoying some pampering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos! Jacob is looking so much older. And wow- he is like a little Mike.
To Sova...Hi hunny! Guess what? It was 70 degrees in Kansas City today! That is warm! Don't you think you should convince Mom and Dad to move here???!!! :)