"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Monday, January 5, 2009

Dreaming in English


I love looking at my sleeping children. I used to do it alot more in the 'quieter days of old' when was I was less exhausted at night...
But every now and then I just sit and stare at them and that of course usually leads to the desperate prayers of a mother comeing forth as I imagine them growing up and getting married and choosing life's various path's.

Sova-Grace now dreams in Enghlish...meaning: she mumbles in her sleep alot and and we used to not understand her- it was in Oriyan...now when she talks in her sleep it's English...it looks like she completely transitioned over :)
She still insists upon wraping her arms around whoever is putting her to bed that night. She clings tightly and stares into our face- I watch those huge eyes stareing into mine, just centimeters away, blinking hard to fight off the sleep. It may sound stange but I am not over the fact that this little girl is finnaly here. I like to lay there and take in all that God has orchestrated to get her here. The fact that He knew her while she was forming in her birth mother's womb and protected her in her infancy-saving her life from the dangerous and posibly deadly streets...here she is...cozy and warm with her arms around me...It blows my mind to think of how far away she was and how much she went through in her few years of life. She is a permant reminder in my life of the many things that God stands for.

No comments: