"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT"...Proverbs 24:12
















Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Our Journey to Helen & Jerusalem

          
Our Ethiopian Adoption journey to bring home our beautiful girls.
Looking back at this long adventure brings tears to my eye's at the goodness and provision of God.


(I cant figure out why the scrolling words go away so fast...I guess if you want to read them you have to pause it- until I figure it out ;)

1 comment:

Leah E. Good said...

Thank you Mrs. Turner. What a great video. I brought tears to my eyes too.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:" ~Matthew 25:34-35